Market Analysis & Branch Planning Software
New branches represent a significant capital commitment, and thus warrant thorough analysis prior to deployment. Bancography Plan estimates product demand for any trade area and produces complete financial projections with institution-supplied rates and costs. By providing an objective forecast of market potential, the software also allows quick analysis of current branch performance.
Google Maps powers all Bancography Plan maps, providing dynamic map views and a robust allotment of mapping tools.
Bancography Plan features:
- Competitive and demographic profiles for any trade area
- Maps of banks and credit unions in trade area
- Ability to plot your institution’s customers on a map
- Complete pro forma financial projections
- Maps of entire branch networks
- One-click deposit share reports for any county or MSA
- Identify target areas for branching
- Evaluate the performance of your branches, or those of your competitors
- Market segmentation reports
Pricing for a site license with unlimited users:
- Single state: $6,875
- Two states: $9,375
- Multi-state (up to 4 states): $12,500
- Regional (up to 10 states): $22,500
- National: $31,250
Bancography Plan is an annual license and allows unlimited users at the institution. License includes annual updates of demographic and competitive statistics.
Note: The above pricing applies to financial institutions only. Consulting firms, trade organizations, and all others, please contact Bancography for pricing.
Schedule Bancography Plan live demo
Request sample reports from Bancography Plan
Request to test drive Bancography Plan